Just as with my residential clients, your septic system requires regular maintenance to keep it in good working order.
Is your outlet baffle intact in order to prevent solids from draining from your septic tank into your tile bed? You don’t want to prematurely plug your tile bed – call John Stadelmier Septic Services
Nothing’s worse than having issues with your septic system at your business. The Ministry of Environment recommends you have your septic tank cleaned every three to four years. I will gladly schedule you in for regular maintenance, and contact you when you’re due for service.
- Same-day pump-out service
- Septic tank cleaning
- Expert Advice
- Carry water on my truck to wash the effluent filter on the outlet of your septic tank
- Carry enough hose to access your tank without having to go onto your lawn
- Offer to take the lid off our septic tank if you are unable to, or do not know where it is
- Keep my equipment up-to-date
- Keep my truck in good condition
- Show up when I say I will, or inform you of any delays
I am a proud member of the Better Business Bureau
If you are a commercial property owner in the Niagara Region, Contact John Stadelmier Septic Services for pump out service, cleaning, maintenance, and more! I am based out of St. Catharines, but can service the entire region.
Call us at 905-937-3738 in the Niagara region, or 905 945-2611 if you're in Grimsby!